Maths, Computer Science, and Engineering degrees preferred,
Honours or Masters beneficial.
Outstanding academic credentials essential
Exposure to leading trading platforms preferred: Calypso, Front Arena,
Murex, Summit, Wall Street, Algorithmix, Adaptiv, Openlink etc.
Exposure to the following technical and architectural components:
Python, Java, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Sybase, Data Flow languages,
ADFL, AEL, ASQL, ACM, XML, UML
- Strong analysis skills across functions (Business / Techinical)
- Ability to technically document proposed and current solutions
- Relevant financial services and/or specific industry experience
- Proven track record of delivering results in a high paced environment
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative working style.
- Demonstrates strong relationships with top and mid management.
- A track record of consistently producing outstanding results under pressure.
- An understanding of financial instruments: Interest Rate, Equity, Foreign Exchange
- An understanding of IT and project methodologies
- Understanding of treasure processes(Front/Middle/Back) beneficial
- A sound grasp of financial analysis, modeling and valuation techniques beneficial
Our focus is on providing solutions to the complex
derivatives markets by using suitable technologies,
including leading vendor applications custom builds,
business intelligence etc. We fulfill the space between
Business and Technology, therefore the candidate without
ample experience will have a steep learning curve, having
to learn two distinct disciplines in a short space of time.
We are a dynamic, young and growing company. We have great
clients and an even better team, so our focus is to grow our
capacity and output over the next while. To do this, we are
looking for talented and adaptable individuals that
have experience in computer science,and that are
comfortable with mathematics.
- Requirements gathering and solutions design
- Compilation of technical specifications
- Compilation of support documentation upon completion of a specific implementation
- Design and implement customizations and extensions to vendor or in-house systems
- Analytical ability to diagnosis, problem solve and suggest resolution of issues
- Architecting and implementing integrations between different systems
- Optimizations and enhancements of current systems
- Daily business application support when required
- Vendor system upgrades Analysis, problem finding, solution building, test procedures etc